CMP Reporting

James Pencavage's picture
James Pencavage
January 8, 2015

I recently completed a free LEED CMP course. How do I report this?

What do I submit?


Log in or register to post comments
Rob Freeman's picture
January 8
0 users voted0 users voted

Hi James, thanks for your question.

For the free courses, you would submit your continuing education via self-reporting to GBCI/USGBC. The free courses are not yet approved by GBCI for LEED specific hours, but you may submit them for non-LEED specific hours.

You can submit an unlimited number of hours in the form of self-reported courses, LEED project work, and authorship.

To report your CE hours, you would want to log into your account on here or here and click "Report CMP activity."

CE reporting is every 2 years. You have up to 90 days after your credential is scheduled to expire to report CE activities that occurred during your reporting period. You can't report activities completed after your reporting period has ended (i.e. during those 90 days), the CE has to have happened during the 2 year reporting period.



Find members with green building and green business skills and experience.

Want to be listed on this page? Join Poplar Network for only $99.99 per year!


Relevant education and training to consider.

Why join Poplar Network?

Poplar Network

  • Full Year Professional Listing
  • Save up to $1,000, or more, on Professional Liability insurance (E&O) designed for LEED consultants
  • Share Poplar Education courses with other Poplar Network members for FREE
  • Submit articles for authorship publication on Poplar Network (3 CEUs from GBCI per approved article)
  • FREE 10.5 Hour LEED continuing education package
  • Save on exam preparation and continuing education
  • Connect with other Poplar Network members

Join Today!

: 650-746-4261